Since 1979, we have been a reliable and valuable resource for financial institutions and their REO departments here in Florida. Our years of experience and our large network of brokers enable us to save both time and money for the many clients we serve.
Our services start from the very beginning when the foreclosure has been acquired, and continue throughout the process until we close the property to your full satisfaction.
Some of our services include:
- Pre-foreclosure services: drive-by evaluations and securing the property
- Providing an evaluation of the property through a detailed Brokers Price Opinion
- Assistance in the eviction process, including any set-up work required
- Changing of locks and securing vacated property with complete cleaning (including trash removal) and lawn servicing for marketability
- Compilation of bids for rehabilitation
- Ordering of all reports necessary for termite inspections, roof, air conditioning, and other possible required reports
- Marketing of the property through web sites, advertisements placed in local and national publications, foreclosure list mailings sent out to former clients, investors, and prospective buyers, Multiple Listing Service, and signage at the property
- Attending to every detail in the process from contract to closing.
Additionally, for properties outside our local area, our Outsourcing Department offers the same outstanding services as our local property division, except we work with and supervise fellow REO brokers throughout the state of Florida to provide the best results available. We do this by:
- Selecting a dependable, experienced agent in the city where the property is located
- Providing the agents all the pertinent information and necessary paperwork to handle the transaction
- Evaluating the process step-by-step, from the acquisition of the property to closing